GFL welcomes a Senior Windows System Administrator to join our professional team.
IT Operations works to provide high-quality technical support and maintenance of the critical production systems ensuring integrity, stability and availability of the services and applications. In maintaining and launching business-critical applications, IT mitigates risk, improves efficiencies and increases profits, while fostering a culture of respect, trust and integrity.
- Windows Server 2008-2016;
- Active Directory, GPO;
- RDS, IIS, Popular services;
- DFS, SMB, NFS storage;
- Scripting: Powershell/vbscript/bat;
- VMware vSphere, vSAN, NSX, Site Recovery;
- Backup solutions: Veeam/BackupExec/HPE;
- Configuration and patch management: SCCCM/Altiris;
- Configuration and systems health/uptime monitoring: Nagios/SolarWinds;
- ITSM tools: Jira/Service NOW
- 3-5 years' experience deploying and managing systems and infrastructure in an enterprise production environment;
- Ensure self and teamwork effectively and efficiently within established guidelines;
- Strong organizational, time management, strategic thinking, research/ analysis and attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal relationship building and listening skills;
- Solid knowledge of the relevant technology stack;
- Strong knowledge of Security threats, security concepts and best practices.
- Investigation and response of the incidents generated by monitoring team;
- Communication with vendor support and internal stakeholders;
- Identifying of monitoring improvement opportunities;
- Identifying patterns and repeated incidents and problematic configuration instances;
- Logging incident related communication and resolutions in the IT service management system;
- Manage and maintain domain-specific knowledge database;
- Provide automation solutions for routine repeated incidents.
Our company has come a long way from the small projects implementation to the level of established trust relationships with the world's IT Leaders. We are proud of our highly professional teams of developers located in in Mykolaiv, Lviv, Kyiv(Ukraine), Krakow (Poland) and Clark Freeport Zone, Angeles City, Philippines. We constantly invest in the comfort of our employees.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 November 2020