On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer (C#) to join the UA team on a full-time basis.
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Web UI & API automation testing
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks
- Tests migration on an existing framework
- Test data and test environment preparations
- Making conclusions and reporting about stability of the product under test
- Possibility to perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- Working in Agile team
- Participation in daily/weekly/monthly meetings and team activities
- 4+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web products via Selenium (WebDriver) and NUnit
- Solid skills in С# and OOP
- Strong experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience with API level testing
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. SVN, Git)
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Good English skills – Upper-Intermediate and above
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools
- Experience with SDLC tools like Azure DevOps, TeamCity etc
- Virtualization environment management skills
- Knowledge of other languages would be a great plus
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with different clients
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Low bureaucracy, European management style
- Continuous self-improvement.
- Knowledge sharing meetings
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 November 2020