Conductor is hard at work expanding and improving our best-in-class Web Presence Management software.
We are building an application that captures huge volumes of heterogeneous data and provides simple, actionable reports for our clients. It’s a big job, and we need your help.
Our application Front End Engineers create compelling user experiences for Searchlight — a highly interactive web application built on Conductor’s powerful organic visibility data analysis platform. Searchlight’s users are some of the brightest minds in the marketing industry. They are visual and analytical by nature and set a high bar for application quality.
The Conductor engineering team works hard to create elegant, concise, and useful applications that meet marketing’s exacting standards. We are committed to doing things the right way, using the best technology available, and we want talented engineers who can bring these ideals to the browser.
•Common design patterns
•Frameworks and libraries such as Angular/ Ember/ Backbone/ React, Redux, etc.
• Build tools such as Webpack and Gulp
•Test frameworks and tools such as Jasmine/Karma/Jest
Experience planning, architecting, and maintaining large/complex projects
A working knowledge of server side Java code
Experience using and implementing REST and other HTTP web services
Experience with unit testing, code reviews, architectural reviews and design documents
Experience with agile/scrum process and continuous deployment
Good spoken and written English
• SaaS big data project which gathered a group of Middle+ and Senior devs
• Good salary and social package
• Cool working conditions (comfortable working place, Mac equipment, table tennis, etc)
• Office location close to the subway station
• Play an important role in the architecture and design of our ever-evolving product
• Play an important role in decisions about what technologies, tools, and methodologies we adopt as we
grow our product and our team
• Guide and mentor junior and mid-level engineers
• Translate business requirements, user needs, and technical capabilities into an application that is visually
exciting, easy to use, and engaging
• Work as a member of a cross-functional team comprising Engineers, Ops, QA and Product Managers
Customertimes — US-based service IT company that specializes in consulting, development, integration, and support of the cloud solutions based on Salesforce, Heroku, MS SharePoint, and other platforms.
We deliver cutting-edge technologies and services to our client in Pharma, Life Science, CPG, Finances, etc. Our project teams develop the digital solutions that can force and improve the health care in different countries, upgrade the business processes in retail trade, add the new options to the industry of digital entertainment.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 November 2020