Ищем опытного скрам мастера в новую команду (фин.тех проект)
• A minimum of 3 years experience as Scrum Master within a software development delivery organisation
• Relevant Certifications (eg PSM, KMP)
• Knowledge of engineering practices
• English language, written and spoken
• Proven track record in improving teams
• Experience and knowledge of Scrum and Kanban
• Basic understanding of Agile scaling frameworks (Spotify, LeSS, SAFe, etc)
• Arrange and facilitate overall events such as workshops and knowledge sharing sessions with the tangible outcome and follow up
• Facilitate conflict resolutions for groups and individuals
• Drive cross-team improvement actions
• Good understanding of mobile and web applications and the NFRs for these applications
About Levi9 Ukraine
Levi9 IT Services Ukraine is professional IT outsourcing company.
We truly believe that working at Levi9 is much more than a job — you will be a part of a dynamic, qualified and motivated European team with a unique corporate family spirit.
Levi9 is built on the belief that true innovation happens when you bring together the best minds and ideas for the perfect achievements.
We’re a fast-growing company made up of vibrant, intelligent, and passionate people, being the employer for specialists at all career levels: from career starters to experienced engineers.
Still, working at Levi9 Kyiv or Lviv means not only to be challenged, but also to have fun! Everyone here works incredibly hard and we make sure to balance this with joyful social activities inside and outside the office.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 November 2020