If you are keen to work for one of the most interesting companies, to have challenges on regular basis, and to visit our great location around the globe – come and join us!
ABI team is building a company to last, brewing beer and building brands that will continue to bring people together.
Our customer is Anheuser-Busch InBev. ABI is a Belgian multinational drink and brewing holdings company based in Leuven, Belgium. It is the leading global brewer and one of the world's top five consumer products companies.
ABI team is building a company to last, brewing beer and building brands that will continue to bring people together for the next 100 years and beyond. With centuries of brewing history, we’ve seen countless new friendships, connections and experiences built on a shared love of beer.
ABI invest the majority of brand-building resources on Focus Brands - those with the greatest growth potential such as global brands Budweiser®, Stella Artois® and Beck’s®, alongside Leffe®, Hoegaarden®, Bud Light®, Skol®, Brahma®, Antarctica®, Quilmes®, Michelob Ultra®, Harbin®, Sedrin®, Klinskoye®, Sibirskaya Korona®, Chernigivske®, Hasseröder® and Jupiler®.
We are working on different solutions for all areas of ABI activities, like sales, marketing, logistic with focus on commercial function. As primary platform for operational activities automation and optimization ABI chose SaleForce.com which is used already around all America, Europe and partially Asia. Many projects are started on SFDC platform every year. Also we have big scope of Business Intelligence projects, which are focused on modern reporting and forecasting, looking forward to enable power of Data Science for the business. We expect to have team of highly skill professionals who will work on different projects in SFDC domain and BI systems for next few years.
If you are keen to work for one of the most dynamic and interesting companies in the world, to have challenge on regular basis and to visit our great locations around the globe – come and join us!
A perfect fit is:
• Intermediate English level is a must;
• Understanding of the principles of testing system with complex architecture (integration of modules to applications, APIs, services, data flows etc.)
• Working knowledge of QA methodology;
• Experience in creation of testing documentation (test cases, check lists, test plan, testing strategy);
• Experience in working with issue-tracking systems;
• Working knowledge in SDLC;
• Experience with Agile, Scrum;
• Willingness to learn something new;
• The ability to prioritize and determine the required depth load in the data of each task;
• Ability to estimate efforts and justify them in front of customer;
• Willingness to deal with quickly changing and flexible priorities in multi-tasking and dynamic environments;
• Good presentation skills — all important messages are to be delivered in a clear and certain way so that everyone (including non-technical persons) could have an understanding of why one or another decision took place.
• Understanding of other stakeholders roles who do not report to the person but take very active participation during the design, decision making, selling, implementation, etc.
• Understanding of Salesforce and hands-on experience knowledge and understanding of given technology is a plus;
• Experience with testing of FMCG sales automation applications is a plus
• Experience in ERP domain, SalesForce or BI systems is a plus;
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Perform quality testing.
• Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery
• Deploying and managing resources for testing.
• Applying the appropriate test levels and types.
• Planning, deploying and managing the testing effort for any given engagement.
• Participate in process improvement teams and/or completes relative documentation when required.
• Estimation and scope decomposition
• Risk assessment, defining dependencies and assumptions
• Communicate to all individuals effectively.
• Participate in team meetings as required (safety, problem solving, etc.).
• Assist in the continuous growth of the Quality Department.
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Have friendly and mature team;
• Have ability to propose and implement own solutions;
SoftServe is the largest Ukrainian IT company, a team of 8000+ thinkers and makers, true professionals and good people. We like what we do and do it well. For us, that means a lot.
From engineering to architecture, business analytics to project management, artificial intelligence to customer support solutions, and so much more — choose from a variety of paths and grow your dreams.
Our company isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology, and use it to extend boundaries and connect people, businesses and ideas for the better. We encourage that passion by helping our employees not only build great careers but live great lives.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 March 2021