We are looking for Middle QC Engineer to complete our team in Dnipro
Our project trend to develop a web application that is a part of medical platform . It’s scalable, efficient, and secure medical solution for medication management and pharmacy logistics management. The platform helps to optimize medication availability, reduce costs, facilitate diversion surveillance, enhance productivity.
Project tech stack : BE: С#, ASP.Net Core, MS SQL Server, MongoDB, Azure EventHub, Microservices, Kubernetes
FE: ReactJS, Redux, Flowtypes, reactstrap, SCSS, Webpack, Eslint, Stylelint, Jest+Enzyme
Tracking system: TFS, confluence,
Others: MTM, Jmeter
We are looking for active, strong candidate with:
- Healthcare experience (will be a plus)
- Experience with web application
- Knowledge of scrum methodology
- Experience in creation TCs, test review, test design, test strategy
- Knowledge of QA processes
- Basic knowledge in SQL
- Intermediate strong - upper English level
- Preparation and execution of test plans and test cases;
- Manual testing of web and mobile applications;
- Maintaining test plan, use cases, and test cases;
- Communication with client and developers;
- Report issues in the bug tracking system;
- Quality Control and Test Design for a rapidly evolving web application; Requirements and Documentation testing;
- Estimation of Testing effort;
- Identification and proposal of areas of improvement for the QC process.
About SoftServe Dnipro
SoftServe is the largest global IT company with Ukrainian roots specializing in software development and consultancy services. Since 1993 we’ve been partnering with organizations from start-ups to large enterprises to help them accelerate growth and innovation, transform operational efficiency, and deliver new products to market.
To achieve this we’ve built a 8000+ strong team of the brightest, most enquiring minds in the industry, and we form close, collaborative relationships with our clients so we can really understand their needs and deliver intuitive software that exceeds their expectations.
Our experience stretches from Cloud, Security and UX Design to Big Analytics and the Internet of Things, we have offices across the globe and development centers across Eastern Europe.
What we offer:
Our company and project offers culture and environment where everyone has a possibility of making changes on a bigger scale, taking on challenges while developing oneself professionally and personally on a daily basis.
You will have access to:
· Interesting project in growing business domain
· Excellent team atmosphere
· Great corporate events
· Career prospects
· Education and self-education capabilities
· Strong Developer community
· Competitive salary & bonus system
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 November 2020