Working as a part of the testing team in Luxoft Automotive Account.
• Our client is an American multinational automaker.
• The main focus is to improve existing test strategy for HTML5 HMI testing and ensure the successful delivery of a quality product by writing and execution tests scenarios on a daily basis.
• You will work in a changing and challenging environment in a multicultural team.
• This position requires a highly motivated engineer with strong technical, communication skills.
Fast growing, balanced, self-motivated
• Test cases creation and implementation.
• Testing of HTML5 based / hardware HMI;
• Communication with developers, QAs and product owners;
• Analyze business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability;
• Execute test cases and update test documentation;
• Create effective test reports and traceability matrix;
• Review test failures and determine the sources of problems (test deficiencies, deviation from requirements, etc.)
• Participate in setting test strategy for the given set of requirements
• Work with bug tracking system to record, trace and drive to resolution defects and issues discovered
• Support development team in issues reproduction and root cause analysis
• Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings
• Practical knowledge of Linux based OS
• Practical knowledge of test methodologies, relevant standards, processes and tools
• Understanding of HTTP, TCP protocols
• WebSocket understanding
• Experience of working with Subversion, Git, Maven, Jira, TestRail, Jenkins
• Analytical mind, willingness to understand complex systems and find their weaknesses
• Be proactive, self-motivated and self-disciplined
• High attention to details and organization
• At least basic knowledge in BASH, SSH
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 November 2020