Your goal: Building the tooling to allow all our suppliers to connect perfectly to our platform at the “back end” with the greatest of ease.
This is how you make the difference
After starting with a team in Ukraine and tooling from the UK, we are now ready for the next step, with a validated and successful concept: our own technology and team. You will be responsible for designing and realizing various functionalities, you will be involved in defining and realizing core processes in the backend, developing links with the e-commerce systems of our suppliers and our webshop, and making functionalities available. via our API.
Our stack and your base:
Languages: Node.js, PHP
Framework: Symfony (possibly Laravel)
Database: Aurora (Mysql)
REST Ecosystem: REST (Api), GIT, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes.
You have 3+ years of work experience, mainly in PHP, but you are also familiar with the rest of our stack, or you want to develop very quickly. You want to build and optimize scalably and you value universal software development principles over specific techniques, tricks, and frameworks. Your drive is in the constant development of our software process.
Bonus, or fun for you to learn:
In return you will receive:
- A full-time job (40 hours) with the prospect of a permanent contract;
- a nice, competitive salary, appropriate to your experience.
- Laptop and other tools you need to do your job well.
- The opportunity to help build one of the newest marketplaces in the Benelux;
- A scale-up environment where your contribution can have a lot of influence;
- A place in a development team that applies proven universal software development principles to realize sustainable, scalable, and flexible software;
- The challenge to develop further, as a software developer and as a team player;
- A relaxed workplace on the outskirts of Amsterdam.
At MatcHR we want to do something differently. With over 10 years of recruitment experience we want to build a recruitment solution that is accessible to everyone.
We treat Recruitment as a service. Whether you need help in sourcing talent, attracting talent or building talent pools we can partner with you on all your recruitment activities.
We are on a mission to make recruitment accessible to everyone, everywhere and by using a subscription model our only incentive is to build a long lasting partnership that works.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.