A market leader in developing Competitive Intelligence for AdTech Search is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer.
This is full-time position on a remote basis and for the long-term employement.
About the project: a market leader in developing Competitive Intelligence for AdTech Search.
Application teams develop unparalleled technologies that help our clients understand their paid and organic search landscape and improve campaign performance.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be working across the entire web stack, so a real passion to drive the product and technology forward is something that value. You will work cross-functionally to deliver user-centric solutions to customers and become an expert in developing high-quality technical solutions through testable and maintainable code.
Main responsibilities and activities:
● Support the Technical Architect to move forward our Technology and Teams by removing impediments and coaching junior team members.
● Understands the importance/need to deliver on business objectives and makes major contributions to our code that serves as an example to other engineers.
● Contributes towards continuous improvement by driving changes to engineering practices with well-reasoned arguments and actionable insights.
● Stay up to date with the newest technological developments and best practices
● Be empathetic towards team members and customers.
You will fit if you:
● Have commercial experience applying engineering best practices (SOLID, TDD, Agile/Scrum)
● Have a good knowledge of SQL and related database technologies;
● Have a good understanding and ability to apply modern technologies, data structures and design patterns to solve real problems efficiently;
● Are a customer/User-focused with proven experience improving UX.
Why choose us?
● “Family and Friends”. A family atmosphere in supportive and spirited team, who are all working together on the same goal.
● “Just break down all barriers and find a better way”. Every day you’ll meet with interesting and challenging (international) projects that are covering industries from commercial aviation to fintech (different technologies, different products).
● “Hungry for learning”. You will get a lot of chances for career advancement and the development of new skills, opportunities for mentorship, or learning from more experienced colleagues.
● The possibility to work remotely
● Corporate events, holidays and team buildings for your joy.
● Training and development: we have a huge library (about 500 books!) and a budget for your professional development.
● People-oriented management without bureaucracy.
● Paid vacation and sick leaves.
● Relocation program: if you are from another city and want to move to Kyiv, we will be happy to help you.
Talentuch is a professional full service Human Resources (HR) Outsourcing, Advisory and Recruiting organization built on best practices and strong operating procedures supporting IT or technology companies who are expanding or maintaining operations throughout Europe.
We specialize in recruitment for the Microsoft channel: MS Dynamics 365, MS Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Azure, and SharePoint.
Areas of HR expertise: Recruitment, payroll and benefits administration; training and development; workforce planning and staffing; employee relations; employer branding and corporate identity; operations and travel support; mentorship and coaching; policy and procedure development; and advisory services for the hire to termination process.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current