VARTEQ is looking for an experienced Project Manager to bring the expertise and passion for technologies into our development team.
We help small and medium-size businesses to have fully customized, enterprise-grade, reliable software for all their business needs: automating or streamlining back-office processes, non-trivial customer relation activities, business intelligence processes, data to crunch, etc.
What You’ll Do
• Coordinate software development teams
• Ensure that all tasks and projects are delivered on-time
• Devise project plans to track progress
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
• Manage relationships with stakeholders
• Create and maintain project documentation
This job might be a good fit for you if you have
• 2+ years of successful experience in project management (IT sphere)
• Solid organizational skills including attention to details and multi-tasking skills
• Experience with project management tools like Jira, Confluence, etc
• Great analytical skills
• Excellent knowledge of agile approaches(Scrum, Kanban)
• English: Intermediate or above
We’d also like to see (but don’t require):
• Business analysis experience
What’s in it For You
• Ability to be a part of something more than pipeline software and work in the product area
• Attendance at conferences and tech events
• English lessons in the office
• Work in a welcoming, warm, and engaging environment of professionals
• Challenging tasks and a real chance to bring in your talent
• Paid vacations and sick leaves
• Office benefits (unlimited tea/coffee/cookies, team buildings)
About VARTEQ TEAM
VARTEQ is a custom software development company that solves customer business problems by bringing together global expertise, innovation, and creativity.
WHY COME AND WORK FOR US?
— We work with cutting edge IT technologies.
— We use the most advanced tools and methodologies.
— Our people are skilled and experienced professionals great to learn from.
— Dynamic and friendly environment in our offices is a lot of joy.
— We offer great benefits and ability to grow
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 November 2020