Developed product is the leading software system in Energy domain covering all aspects of Oil&Gas production from geological exploration to optimization of ongoing production.
Our technology solution helps geologists and geophysicists to research, visualize and interpret large volumes of geological data.
Our project is stable, long-term and constantly adopts new technologies such as Cloud and GPU computing and other innovative frameworks.
Work supposes close cooperation with Customer team located in Houston and in Saudi Arabia. Following Agile principles.
Our team is senior, supportive and friendly.
- Lead development teams using Scrum process established on client's side.
- Facilitate the product development process by organizing and facilitating daily stand-up meetings, reviews, backlog grooming, retrospectives, sprint and release planning and other valuable team and stakeholder meetings.
- Identify and remove impediments.
- Ensure continuous improvement.
- Track and communicate delivery progress.
- Support the product owner and maintain focus on delivery goals.
- Close communication and cooperation with US stakeholders.
Solid knowledge and experience with SCRUM framework.
Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills.
2+ years acting as a Scrum Master
Knowledge of Microsoft Azure DevOps
Experience working with distributed teams
Experience with other Agile techniques
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page: