We are looking for Head of Marketing
Intellectsoft is looking for a Head of Marketing to define and drive growth strategy for 2021. You will report directly to the CEO and Founder and closely collaborate with Sales/Pre-sales, Delivery and HR departments on a daily basis; build from scratch and lead the marketing team to create and launch multichannel marketing campaigns according to the agreed goals and target performance indicators. Head of Marketing will play a major role in increasing company revenue and Intellectsoft brand recognition in different markets and regions.
- Proven work experience as a CMO, VP of Marketing or Marketing Director in IT domain (preferably, b2b software engineering outsourcing);
- Experience in designing and driving successful marketing strategies across different markets, primarily North America, Western Europe and Nordic Region;
- Strong track record in developing marketing campaigns that support growth, pipeline generation and brand awareness globally.
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing functions such as SEO, SEM, SMM and web analytics;
- Ability to create and refine both short and long-term content strategy;
- Experience of working with marketing and sales automation tools;
- Advanced English (both written and verbal).
- Sense of ownership and responsibility for the team performance and its impact on company success / growth;
- Good communication, presentation and leadership skills;
- Strong analytical and project management skills;
- Strategic mindset, with the ability to make decisions fast.
Nice to have:
- Experience of promoting development and staff augmentation services to certain verticals, such as Healthcare, Fintech, Insurance, Hospitality, Construction, etc.;
- Good understanding of technology sectors and trends, passion for innovation;
- Understanding of web design, development and delivery processes; ability to work with technical teams on website architecture, updates, integrations setup, etc.
- Work against 2020’s current marketing strategy and develop/implement a cohesive marketing plan for 2021;
- Build from scratch and manage a cross-functional team of marketing professionals, prioritize projects and allocate resources wisely;
- Work closely with the Sales and Delivery leadership to align sales and marketing strategies;
- According to selected strategy, identify target audiences and drive performance marketing campaigns for lead generation across different channels;
- Set current and long-term goals for internal teams, forecast anticipated results on monthly basis;
- Together with financial department create and manage marketing budget (yearly / monthly);
- Provide guidance on topics to build and implement comprehensive content strategies;
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for leadership across departments (CEO, Sales, Boards of Directors);
- Prepare annual, quarterly and monthly plans for marketing activities, according to goals, timelines and budgets.
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world;
- Lighthearted, inspiring and open company culture;
- Opportunities to travel;
- Health Insurance coverage;
- English language courses;
- Fresh fruit and other snacks onsite;
- Fun corporate events :)
Intellectsoft is a boutique IT solution provider headquartered in Palo Alto, CA. Our mission is to help global organizations overcome technology challenges of Digital Transformation. Established in 2007, the company operates multiple offices and engineering centers in the US, the UK, the Nordic region and Eastern Europe. Our main focus is on the new and emerging technologies, such as Cognitive Computing, Decentralized Applications, Internet-of-Things and Mixed Reality. Our service portfolio includes strategic IT consulting, CX design, development and full lifecycle management of custom products and applications, and system integration.
The company’s strategy is heavily geared towards development of its own platforms, frameworks and reusable components that are utilized for building custom solutions.
Among our clients are globally recognized brand names, such as Universal Pictures, Jaguar Motors, Qualcomm, Ernst & Young, Clinique, Bombardier, London Stock Exchange, Harley-Davidson and many others.
For more information please visit our website www.intellectsoft.net.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 November 2020