Є пропозиція роботи QA в проєкті (USA). Продукт - AI платформа, що пов’язує користувачів і бізнес. Робота remote, але 1 раз в тиждень в офісі (Київ). Обов’язкове знання англійської, SQL, API, mobile+web.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer in Kyiv in the client’s growing team.
Our client is a pre-trained conversational AI platform that connects business users with their enterprise data, insights and workflows via speech and text on web and mobile.
It provides services to the business clients via different interfaces: Slack, Skype, SMS, Web and Mobile.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for product tests, generate test data, finding and reporting bugs. You should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, you are the right fit for our requirement:
● Review and analyze system specifications
● 2-3 yrs of experience working as a QA for complex applications & Solutions
● Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester for Web-based, mobile application
● Experience in QA methodology, Functional, API, and STLC
● Working Exposure of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
● Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze the results
● Design test cases for system requirements
● Evaluate product code according to specifications
● Create logs to document testing phases and defects
● Report bugs and errors to development teams, Help troubleshoot issues
● Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
● Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
● Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
● Collaborate with teams to develop effective strategies and test plans
● Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
● Excellent communication skills
● ·Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
Strong organizational skills
● Help Lead to identify the risk and input for quality improvement
● DevOps CI-CD exposer/knowledge
● Functional/API Automation testing
● Automation tools like Selenium, Postman, SOAPUI, Jmeter, etc.
● Understanding of the NLP, Machine learning
● An advantage to have worked on Machine learning/AI based product
About Smart Hires
Smart Hires is an international IT recruiting company.
Our goal is not just to close a vacancy, but to find “your” person who will perfectly fit your culture, become a part of the team and build long-term relationships with the company.
We find not just a professional - we find a person who is perfect for your company. Smart Hires is the link between companies and professionals. The main goal of Smart Hires is to find valuable specialists and contribute to their professional growth and success. We have all the necessary tools and skills for successful search and selection of candidates focused on long-term business partnerships. Our advantage is that we work faster than our competitors. We highly respect and appreciate our reputation and importantly our clients' trust.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 November 2020