Our Client's product is an open banking financial management platform, combining the functionality of credit cards and accounts aggregation, and a marketplace of different financial products: credits, deposits, insurances, etc.
You will be:
- Gathering, translating and documenting business needs into BDD-based user stories;
- Lead requirements gathering activities, including facilitating workshops, focus groups, interviews, conference room pilots, etc;
- Ensuring that relevant acceptance criteria have been defined and accepted by the Dev, Business and QA teams;
- Build strong relationships with internal and external business peers and partners;
- Delivering quality visualizations (flowcharts, diagrams, wireframes) on topics like business processes, system designs, and product logic to effectively communicate with stakeholders;
- Working with QA teams (where appropriate), develop test schedules and scenarios for both system testing and user acceptance testing that establish success criteria;
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing sessions working with the business to agree test scope and ensure approvals by agreed timelines;
- Advise business peers and IT on the impact of new functionality and opportunities for business improvement.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years strong hands-on experience as an IT Business Analyst;
- Strong experience with Agile methodologies (preferred), writing user stories and acceptance criteria;
- Proven experience with Functional and Non-functional requirements analysis, modelling and documentation;
- Essential ability to alter communication style to technical and non-technical audiences quickly and naturally, both verbally and in writing;
- The confidence to speak up when things can be done smarter and the authentic ability to negotiate changes and/or accept compromises if necessary;
- Working experience in integrations of Back-End with Front-End solutions;
Knowledge of the process modelling method BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation), experience with Camunda (or similar Workflow and Automation Platforms);
- Working experience with Atlassian (Confluence, Jira), Slack and Gitlab;
- Hands-on experience with prototyping tools (like Balsamiq or similar);
- Hands-on experience with flowcharts & diagrams (draw.io, Creately, Lucidchart);
- Technical background (understanding of microservice architecture, REST services, JSON/XML, TCP/IP);
- A team player who works well with technical and non-technical talent and resources;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and high attention to detail;
- Experienced in validating latest implemented features to make sure that it is matching requirements;
- Hands-on experience with data visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau), etc.
We believe in WIN-WIN strategy.
This job is no longer active.