GeoComply is the world's market leader in geolocation fraud prevention solutions used to ensure location-based compliance in the gaming industry, protect content rights in media & entertainment, as well as detect and stop fraud in the financial services and payments industries.
The Customer Success Account Manager contributes to GeoComply’s success by owning the overall customer experience for each assigned client group to develop and nurture trusted and strategic relationships. This will include the oversight of GeoComply clients, liaising with them on an ongoing basis, and ensuring long-term and successful relationships.
- Oversight of all Customer Success team activities and customer relations to ensure that we produce and deliver on a gold standard of customer care;
- Own overall relationships with each assigned customer, establishing a trusted/strategic advisor relationship, developing the ability to understand and anticipate their current and future needs, and working with them to think strategically about how our products and services can support them and drive continued value;
- Ensure customers are supported through sales, on-boarding and operational phases;
- Provide service delivery managers with customer insights and information on customer needs and values to be taken into consideration for new features and upcoming releases;
- Communicate new products, improvements, and product features to customers, and discuss value for each customer; facilitate customer training after new product features are released or new products are offered; coordinate with Customer Success team members, Marketing, Operations, Service Delivery, and Product Managers to develop and deliver training;
- Monitor and analyze customer communication, including tickets, emails, requests; staying on top of customer business needs in order to:
be proactive with customers’ needs, identify and prevent potential issues;
determine when customers might benefit from training, organize the training;
timely escalate customer requests, being aware of the current state of the requests.
- Complete a SWOT analysis of the current customer contact and issues resolution systems and processes as well as make a presentation to management with findings for improvement;
- Project management of specific tasks as required;
- Ensure client group service according to SLA requirements but try to achieve a 24-hour issue close for all tickets when possible (available on PagerDuty as assigned)
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the company’s technologies, process, and teams;
Skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role, and completion of post-secondary education in a relevant field;
- Experienced in providing a high level of customer support, understanding their needs, and providing exceptional customer service in all interactions, including in-person and virtually;
- Ability to understand business and customer requirements, prioritizing issues and escalating as required;
- Excellent writing skills; experience developing process and training documents for internal and customer use;
- Knowledge of US gaming and sports betting compliance, regulations, and requirements is a definite asset;
- Experience interpreting contracts and terms and conditions;
- Experience liaising with internal development and technical teams, with the ability to gather required information;
- Ability to develop and nurture relationships, both internally and externally, towards establishing strong working relationships;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Fluent English skills in reading and writing;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adapt to communicating with different parties such as to clients, developers, and infrastructure team members, across different time zones;
- Resourceful, detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills;
- Good conflict resolution skills;
- Good understanding of customers’ use of technology; experience with SDK integrations is an asset;
- Experience preparing reports and presentations, and data analysis;
- Experience with Jira, SQL, Zendesk, Kibana, Salesforce, and Atlassian is an asset.
- Motivating compensation: high competitive salary, bonus system, corporate language classes
- Personal development plan for each employee
- The chance to work with a motivated and talented international team
- Medical insurance
- Modern office space in the center of Kharkiv, near subway station "Naukova"
- We're always stocked up on snacks and coffee
- Frequent team building events
If you have what we are looking for and would love to join our team in Kharkiv, we want to hear from you!
This position is located in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying!
GeoComply is the world's market leader in geolocation fraud prevention solutions used to ensure location-based compliance in the gaming industry, protect content rights in media & entertainment, as well as detect and stop fraud in the financial services and payments industries. Our patented and proprietary geolocation solutions are unparalleled in the level of accuracy, depth of security and ease of integration.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
Customer / technical support