We are looking for Senior Data Engineer (Azure + Python/Java/Scala or DW, ETL, Power BI, DAХ) to complete our team
we consider remote candidates from Ukraine
The largest Big Data & AI Center of Excellence in Eastern Europe, our expertise in Machine Learning, AI, Big Data, IoT, Cloud technologies recognized by Google and Amazon.
We are transforming the way thousands of global organizations do business by creating the most innovative solutions using proven architecture design methodologies, innovation frameworks and experience design approaches. Our group successfully delivered 50+ discovery & consulting projects and 75+ implementation projects in 2019
Together with the SEI, Carnegie Mellon University, we invented Smart Decisions game, in order to promote architecture design methodologies, intended to facilitate the design of complex architectures. Please read more at http://smartdecisionsgame.com/
An expert with
• Excellent understanding of distributed computing technologies, approaches and patterns
• Proficiency in one of the following programming languages: Java, Scala or Python
• Cloud experience is a big plus: AWS, GCP or Azure
• Hands-on experience with Hadoop, NoSQL, MPP technologies, processing frameworks or other Big Data technology areas: data ingestion, consolidation, streaming or batching
• Experience in at least one of the processing and computation frameworks: Kafka Streams, Storm, Spark, Flink, Beam/DataFlow, Akka, etc.
• Experience in at least one of the RDBMS or NoSQL engines: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Cassandra, HBase, Elasticsearch, Redis, MongoDB, Impala, Kudu, etc.
• Experience implementing Data Lakes, Data Warehousing or analytics systems is a big plus
YOU WANT TO
• Create sustainable Big Data and AI solutions
• Evaluate cutting-edge Big Data technologies, implement PoCs and MVPs
• Learn new technologies and obtain certifies
• Learn how to design architectures using proven methodologies by SEI, Carnegie Mellon
• Become top expert, or certified Architect
• Gain deep expertise in one of the clouds or multiple clouds
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Deliver discovery and consulting projects, such as solution design, technology assessment and architecture evaluation together with CoE Lead Architects
• Implement full-scale high-performance Data Platforms and decision-support systems
• Utilize rapid prototyping techniques to accelerate implementation of new technical solutions
• Adopt cutting-edge technologies on challenging project
• Provide high-value services to different range of companies: from startups to Fortune 100
• Engage new clients and work closely with Sales team
• Assimilate best practices from experts, working in the team of top-notch Architects
• Work closely or be a part of Google or Amazon professional services
• Being a part of Center of Excellence, you will have a chance to address different business and technology challenges, drive multiple projects and initiatives
• Boost your communication and leadership skills by obtaining experience on different projects
• Attend and speak at international events
About SoftServe Dnipro
SoftServe is the largest global IT company with Ukrainian roots specializing in software development and consultancy services. Since 1993 we’ve been partnering with organizations from start-ups to large enterprises to help them accelerate growth and innovation, transform operational efficiency, and deliver new products to market.
To achieve this we’ve built a 8000+ strong team of the brightest, most enquiring minds in the industry, and we form close, collaborative relationships with our clients so we can really understand their needs and deliver intuitive software that exceeds their expectations.
Our experience stretches from Cloud, Security and UX Design to Big Analytics and the Internet of Things, we have offices across the globe and development centers across Eastern Europe.
What we offer:
Our company and project offers culture and environment where everyone has a possibility of making changes on a bigger scale, taking on challenges while developing oneself professionally and personally on a daily basis.
You will have access to:
· Interesting project in growing business domain
· Excellent team atmosphere
· Great corporate events
· Career prospects
· Education and self-education capabilities
· Strong Developer community
· Competitive salary & bonus system
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 November 2020