For one of the biggest car manufacturer, we are going to implement a cloud foundation layer.
General solutions that provide infrastructure and out of the box services to new business applications. Services like Central Logging, Image Factory, Security Concepts etc. which are mandatory for huge enterprise environments. The project is planned for 3 years and will be executed with agile methodologies. Distributed teams will take care of requirement gathering, architecture creation, solution implementation, change management, and operations.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Solid experience with C#
- Nice to have experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience in designing and implementing scalable and reliable solutions
- Good understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP, routing)
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proactive thinking and taking responsibility for your work
- Willingness to work according to Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Fluent in English
- Design, implement and deploy C# code
- Nice to have - cloud knowledge on Microsoft Azure
- Work closely with customer to identify the technical requirements for solution
- Collaborate with peers to implement solutions, review code and build features
- Write technical documentation for designed solutions
- Participate in sprint planning activities
Nice-to-Have Skills:Microsoft Azure IoT Hub, Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform, Azure Event Hubs, Azure Service Fabric
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 April 2021