One of the biggest US retail franchising with over 1000 stores and more than 3,5 mln monthly visitors to our e-commerce website.
We are building the front-end team to create a new e-com platform. This will enable millions of global clients to use the product you create. Using cutting-edge technologies is our priority.
Take the opportunity to work in a multicultural environment, influencing the future of our e-commerce.
We are looking for:
● At least 2.5 Years of experience with NodeJS
● Typescript experience or at least desire to use it in the next project would be a plus
● Knowledge of cloud-based architectures as well as build and deployment models
● Experience with building and consuming RESTful APIs
● Familiar with microservices architecture
● Experience with serverless framework/services would be a big plus
● Experience with NoSQL databases and database architecture (experience with Mongo or Cassandra is a plus)
● Knowledge of Azure Web Services and architecture (or similar cloud technology)
● Familiar with logging tools, incorporating metrics and monitoring tools, along with test-driven development
● Experience with Message Queue would be a plus
● Prior experience integrating with third-party services would be a great plus
● Desire to learn ReactJS and take part in Front-End development to become a Full-stack engineer.
What will you do:
● Hands-on software/application development;
● Create software components, modules, integrations;
● Create software testing implementations including unit, functional, acceptance, performance, and security tests;
● Provide feedback during development cycles regarding technical constraints;
● Implement dynamically scalable and highly available services on Azure;
● Deploy production systems in Azure.
What do we offer:
● Cozy office in the heart of Kyiv, close to all 3 underground lines (Maydan Nezalezhnosti is 150 meters away)
● Permanent employment, work schedule 5/2 from 9 — 11 AM to 6 — 8 PM
● Opportunity for remote work
● Paid 24 vacation days and sick leaves
● Multinational and intercultural experience
● Adequate teammate
● Possibilities to learn and develop yourself
● Market benefits
1. After checking your CV we contact you by social media to clarify the main points.
2. A short online interview with our Recruiter.
3. Technical interview with Tech/Team Lead.
About EdIble Arrangements Ukraine
Edible Arrangements Ukraine is a technological and R’n’D center located in Kyiv. Our parent company is Edible Arrangements who is the leader in the American franchise market. Edible was founded in 1999 based on deliciously different idea: a fruit bouquet. Since then, we’ve grown into America’s favorite gifting brand, with over 1,000 franchise locations, a world-class eCommerce function and millions of customers every year.
Through all that growth, one thing hasn’t changed: our commitment to helping people celebrate what’s good in life! We pride ourselves on our knack for innovation, our entrepreneurial spirit, and working with the most talented IT representatives.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 November 2020