An essential part of your connected car experience is how to access and enjoy all the new features safely, without being distracted from driving.
In partnership with the global leading car manufacturers, Luxoft opens now new opportunities in the development of modern in-vehicle connect mobility.
We offer you to join fast-growing team, supported by highly professional Luxoft experts, in challenging journey: creation and customization of the modern and comprehensive HMI system. You'll be key member of a cross-functional scrum team, closely work with the customer.
While this job will be both challenging and extremely interesting for a person with a Technical Lead ambition and experience, it will be well compensated by Luxoft wage and extremely good social package.
You will join Luxoft's partner SW integration team to reinforce it and provide support in the following tasks:
• Configure and maintain CI/CD infrastructure
• Control of delivery integrity
• Integration of upcoming development/testing processes into the delivery
• Standardization of development environment
• Development infrastructure maintenance
• Tuning for product specifics
• Preserve high performance of environment during frequent product changes
• Searching and resolving environments problems
• Processes automation
• Jenkins CI 3+
• Groovy 2+
• Gerrit 2+
• Docker 3+
• Linux 3+
• Git, SVN 2+
• Ansible 1+
• Python, Shell 2+
• AWS (EC2, VPC, S3, IAM), Cloud NetWorking, other Clouds 1+
• CMake, MakeFiles - basic, as a plus
• C++ Compilers - basic, as a plus
• Experience in Virtualization (Cloud or on Prem) - basic
• IBM Cloud - basic as a plus
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 November 2020