We are looking for Senior Cloud DevOps [Remote possible]
The matter of the project is to integrate and productionize client(s) in-house infrastructure/existing applications with fraud detection SaaS platform run by service provider hosted in AWS cloud.
Major duties and responsibilities
- develop and implement automation scripts using Ansible, bash, Python etc
- create, modify and productionize Docker containers
- Log monitoring and aggregation
- troubleshooting and closely fork with L1/L2 support teams
• Experience with AWS services: EC2, VPC, Route53, ECS, EKS, Fargate. Deployment, troubleshooting.
• Ansible. Write automation scripts, troubleshooting.
• Experience with Docker. Making Dockerfiles.
• Monitoring and logs aggregation tools: Grafana, ELK, Prometheus, Zabbix, Nagios.
• Scripting and automation on bash/Python/Perl.
• English. Upper-intermediate
Good to have:
• K8S/Openshift. Deployment, troubleshooting. Write .yaml playbooks for K8S/Openshift.
• Hadoop. Deployment, metrics, logs, monitoring.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 November 2020