Senior Python for the project of development the system for thermal detection, which will be used as a component for detecting human faces in video streams and identifying their skin temperature on the entrance of the buildings, offices.
About the company:
The company is expanding its business and entering Ukraine. It was founded in 2005 and since that time has made its way from a promising tech startup to a mature software vendor serving over 1 billion users worldwide.
The company’s particular forte is online video where they drive digital transformation for world-renowned brands such as Discovery, Vodafone, and Motorsport. The focus is on US and EU markets, delivering solutions to 40+ countries.
The Project has a complicated architecture and wide technology stack:
- Productize the data science work
- Collaborate with the Data Scientists, Solution Architects and Business Analysts to ensure alignment between the business objectives and the analytics back end
- Stay up to date and informed about breakthrough Artificial Intelligence technologies with the potential to transform business, the workforce or consumer experience and how that can be leveraged by the Data Science team
- Automate the Data Science team infrastructure
- Make sure that the environments created during the model development and training can be easily managed and replicated for the final product
- Create easily transportable and self-contained environments (Anaconda, Docker)
- Manage build pipeline, allowing the Data Scientists to focus exclusively on the models development
- Participate in performance testing and tuning
- Develop on-premise and Cloud solutions (Azure)
- Bring a Software Engineering culture into the Data Scientists area
- Deploy Data Scientists solutions into the production
- Communicate in English with the client on regular calls and emailing
- Create and support documentation in English
- 4+ years of experience in Python development with all aspects from list below
- Good understanding of threading/multiprocessing/async/io difference
- Good understanding how CPU and GPU work and what are the differences
- OpenCV video/image processing
- DL frameworks(PyTorch, MXNet, TensorFlow, etc)
- Messaging technologies such as RabbitMQ, Azure service bus, etc
- No SQL/SQL solutions (Redis, MongoDB, etc)
- API Development
- IoT software development. We are interested in Jetson Nano and other edge devices
- One of the lightweight web frameworks (flask/aiohttp, etc)
- Solid English language knowledge
Would be a plus:
Ability to read and understand C/C++ code
Bachelor of science in computer science or other equivalent
Coverage of participation in trainings, conferences
Compensation of purchasing a professional book
Compensation of obtaining certification
Compensation of using personal equipment, peripheral devices
The list of benefits will be extended with time and also added with special positive compliments after the office hub opening
We are Execituve Search Company now looking for the candidate for the mature IT Company (more than 15 years experience on other markets), which is entering Ukraine to expand its successful business.
The company develops Innovative products and since it was founded in 2005 has made the way from a promising tech startup to a mature software vendor serving over 1 billion users.
Job posted on
9 November 2020