We are searching for a backend developer with strong OOP knowledge to work on Uber project.
Evolvice GmbH is a German software services provider with development hubs in Ukraine (Kyiv, Uzhhorod) and Egypt (Cairo) and well-known companies such as Robert Bosch GmbH, Porsche AG, the WTS tax consulting AG, etc. as customers. We are now searching for a Senior Backend Developer to grow as even a greater professional within our longßterm project in banking sphere.
Highly loaded payment system for Uber.
As a Software Engineer on Uber's Sofia Engineering team you will dig into the complex but rewarding world of money systems, real-time tax calculation, invoicing and reporting, all at massive scale. Your work will help our partners be globally compliant and Uber be competitive in highly regulated and complex industries such as transportation, logistics, and food.
- 5+ years' experience in backend development (any of Java, Python, .NET, Golang, C/C++);
- Advanced knowledge in OOP patterns;
- Experience working with Scrum/Agile;
- Degree in technical sciences;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English (all internal communication is in English).
As a plus:
- Golang knowledge or experience.
- Financial stability, the account is on support;
- Interesting and challenging projects within professional self-managed teams;
- Friendly team and a comfortable working environment (Kyiv office);
- Flexible schedule (8 —11AM start) with a possibility to work assigned hours and/or adjust work schedule as requested by the manager;
- 22 working day paid vacation;
- Health insurance;
- Paid sick leave;
- English and German language classes;
- Sports and fitness reimbursement.
Why You Should Work With Us:
We work as a self-driven team without complex management structures. Our teams make independent decisions without recommendations from the client. We nurture an open, transparent environment where we all enjoy our work.
About Evolvice GmbH
Evolvice GmbH www.evolvice.de is a German software services provider with development hubs in Ukraine. We are the team of over 50 people including web (C#/.NET, Java, JS) & mobile (iOS/Android) developers together with business analysts, project managers, QA and support staff. So we are looking for a proactive person to support our development teams from Kiev office.
Job posted on
9 November 2020