Fluix is a simple, lightweight productivity solution offering enterprise-grade security and other benefits to companies' business. We are looking for experienced high-skilled iOS developer to help us deliver the best-in-class product to businesses around the globe.
We have been delivering a powerful suite of productivity apps for iOS and Mac users for many years now but in 2014 we established Fluix for enterprise solutions market.
Fluix is a simple, lightweight productivity solution offering enterprise-grade security and other benefits to companies' business processes by adding the layer of control over company documentation, and more. With the help of Fluix businesses from around the world have already optimized their processes and bridged the gap between the field team and offices.
Now we are looking for an experienced and skilled iOS developer to help us deliver the best-in-class product to businesses around the globe and also to start the development MVP of a new version of Fluix based on other business logic.
- Create MVP of a new version of Fluix.
- Develop interface and core product components development.
- Hone your skills in the design architecture of the application components.
- Improve your skills in decision making about better solutions for problems or tasks.
- Provide a high-quality code, participate in code reviews, write automated tests.
- Be a part of a scrum team.
- 2+ years in Objective-C, Swift and iOS platform.
- Experience in Agile environment (Jira, Jira Agile, Scrum).
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Xcode, UIKit.
- NSURLSession (required) / AFNetworking / HTTP.
- Multithreading / GCD / NSOperationQueue.
- Design patterns.
- Data Structures / Algorithms.
- SQLite, Core Data.
- Core Graphics.
- JSON / XML.
- Git / mercurial.
- Jira / Confluence.
- Experience in modern Cocoa ecosystem, CocoaPods.
- A person with a product mindset and a sense of product beauty.
- Can work effectively in the situation of tough tradeoffs between functionality, complexity and time.
- Independent personality.
- Are passioned to create a product that solves consumer needs the best and the most effective way.
Readdle aims to redefine personal productivity and shape the “future of work” by creating outstanding apps and services. Popular Readdle apps such as Scanner Pro, PDF Expert, Spark, and Documents, were downloaded over 160 million times worldwide. In many cases, Readdle apps defined mobile software categories, such as document scanning, email, document management, and calendaring. Readdle apps won numerous awards, got to the top positions on the App Store charts, and, most importantly, are loved by millions.
We believe that technology is changing the way we live, work, and get things done. Unlocking the full potential for hundreds of millions of people is our main goal.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 January 2021