We are looking for [Remote possible] Java TechLead
One of the largest retail worldwide company that located in USA needs a professional, effective and result-oriented team to design, develop and support complex enterprise solutions. This solutions include logistic applications used various supply chain methodologies.
You will have a great chance to lead the project from the very beginning.
- Solution, design and architecture drafting
- Collaborate with PM, BA, EA
- Participate in strategic planning
- NFR analysis, risk management
- Team members coaching
- Incorporate and cultivate engineering culture and best practices
- MR review for other team members
- Suggest enhancements
- Coding as a minor activity including: refactor existing code, improve test coverage
- Build and ship product artifacts to dev/prod cluster
- Java SE 8 / 11
- Experience with messaging-based communication model
- At least 2 years hands-on experience with cloud-native applications
- Big-O complexity
- 12-factor apps
- MSA patterns
- Practices: GoF Patterns, XP, Refactoring, DDD, Clean Architecture, CQRS & Event Sourcing, TDD, SOLID, GRASP
- Team player with good interpersonal/communication capabilities;
- Quick learner, ability to get fast into foreign code and architecture, reverse engineering experience;
- Readiness for business trips to USA (Seattle) for 2-4 weeks several times per year
- Resiliency Patterns
- Reliability Concepts
- DR strategies
- AWS (EC2, RDS, DynamoDB)
- Unix shells and scripting (bash, sh)
- Spring 5 / Spring Boot 2
- GitLab CI/CD
- Serialization: Avro/Protobuf
- Experience with Telemetry
- Supply Chain domain knowledge or similar experience
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Junit, Mockito
- Logging & Monitoring: NewRelic, Splunk, PagerDuty
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.