Daxx is looking for a Front-end (Angular) Developer to join the Artur’In team in Kharkiv.
ArturIn’s mission is to make digital marketing accessible to all companies that are out of date on social networks. And this, thanks to advanced technology and proven marketing know-how.
For this, via its technology platform and through the use of deep learning, The Artificial Intelligence called Artur creates personalized content for its customers, animates their community on social networks helps to track the engagement of their audience and identifies their best prospects … all for less than 200 € per month!
The company was born at the beginning of 2016 of a team of 6 experienced entrepreneurs and has grown significantly over the past 4 years.
Don’t miss your chance to work on a challenging product together with a team of highly-professional developers.
- 3+ years relevant front-end experience
- 2.5 + years Angular experience (We are using Angular 9)
- Expert-level understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with front-end tooling such as gulp, less, scss and etc.
- Experience working with REST and API integration
- Comfortable with common source control (git)
- Proficient in Unit testing & code review processes
- Self-driven, highly organized and a constant learner
Will be a plus:
- Familiar with working with Ruby on Rails environments
- Patterns, functional programming experience
- Familiar with cypress/protractor
- Pragmatic approach to development
- Fundamental understanding of database technologies
- Understand UX and have a strong interest in making intuitive UI
- BS or MS in Computer Science
- Looking for performance culture
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
Daxx is a Dutch IT company that offers dedicated team IT services to international IT companies.
Founded in 1999 and headquartered in the Netherlands, Daxx has offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Dnipro employing over 400 staff. Daxx offers an exciting and comfortable environment to work in with interesting clients and interesting projects.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
25 March 2021