Full-time remote job, no time tracking, 24 days of paid vacation, paid holidays, hobby bonuses. Interested? Drop me a message
Fluxon is a product and software development company based out of San Francisco, California. We are founded by a group of ex-Googlers and startup founders who love building great products. Our clients are comprised of the most innovative and forward-thinking companies in the world.
We are a nimble team that cares deeply about doing the right thing. We are obsessed with quality and speed, and we love the work we do.
Currently, we are looking for experienced Technical Project Managers to join our team. The TPM will be responsible for client communications and the hands-on management of our client projects. TPM will lead each project through the project life cycle, defining project plans with dependencies, aligning resources to achieve goals and ensuring established timelines are met. Candidates will be expected to manage daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly agile project activities such as daily scrum standup, status reports, sprint grooming, Program Increment planning, cutover planning and retrospectives.
Who are you?
You are a master of project management and take pride in achieving results. You can work at any company in the world, but you choose us because we’re always striving to innovate. You are brilliant, yet humble. You like working in a team, because you believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
You have high integrity and a strong work ethic. You are organized and self-motivated and you enjoy life outside of work.
If this sounds like you, we would love to chat!
- Coordinates cross-functionally with Product and engineers to identify/define specifications, and continuously communicate project status and needs.
- Background in using Confluence and Jira to hands-on manage projects
- Ensures that all PM reports are accurate and are updated in a timely manner.
- Provide management visibility into project progress, while supporting effective decision-making, approvals, and direction.
- Organize and conduct periodic project reviews with key stakeholders to provide progress and plan to key milestones, manage key decisions and mitigate risks.
- Expert ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
- Understand the domain and know the experts to ask the right questions to prioritize and perform necessary follow-ups to resolve issues.
- Leverage past experiences to identify potential areas of improvement in project performance and sharing of best practices related to overall project management.
- Bachelor's degree required, Engineering background is a bonus
- Fluent in English and have experience working directly with Executives
- Minimum 5 years engineering project management experience; 3+ years Agile project management experience
- Solid experience with Agile, 1-week sprints with Program Increment planning
- Demonstrated ability to bring structure to ambiguous environments and relate well to people at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated experience working with global product teams and engineers.
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and communicate them to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to influence change outside of your span of control and build stakeholder support.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to get results through formal channels and informal networking within a matrix project organization.
- Strong and concise verbal presentation and written skills.
- Self-starter who is energetic, enthusiastic, adaptable and a customer-oriented team player.
- Ability to work with multiple cross-functional groups, including business and technical teams.
What we offer
- Exposure to high-profile startups / big companies in Silicon Valley
- Work on challenging projects with sophisticated requirements, and lots of traffic
- US Visa Sponsorship
- Flexible work hours and location
- Personal development and professional growth
- Top-of-the-market salary
- Paid vacation and holidays
About Creative Gurus
This job is no longer active.