Our Recruiting team is growing and we need IT Recruiter to catch up with the pace and join us to reach new horizons together. We appreciate a sense of humor and desire to learn and self-improve so if you have these in addition to your experience - we are waiting for your application!
We hate bureaucracy and exhausting processes.
You'll have a lot of space to express your individual recruiting style, so you will work in a fast-paced environment and need to be ready to make decisions on your own.
- 1+ years of work experience as a Researcher/Recruiter in IT
- understanding of IT sphere and recruitment process
- ability to search for candidates via multiple channels (job boards, web, social media, databases, online recruitment services)
- attention to detail, strong reviewing and selection skills
- pro-active attitude
- excellent verbal and communication skills
- Intermediate English will be a plus
- full-cycle recruitment of Developers and Managers for inner Team as well as outstaff vacancies
- active sourcing of candidates using a variety of channels
- schedule and coordinate interviews cooperatively with hiring managers
- conducting interviews
More about your environment:
Requestum Team is about 130 people. We're a full-cycle development company, so we have all kinds of people - Sales, Designers, PMs, BA, Front and Back Developers, QAs, DevOps, and Data Science Team.
Most of our vacancies are for inner Team and projects that we're currently working on (or coming). But there will be a lot of outsaff vacancies for our partners, so heads-on experience in an agency will be a big plus.
Recruiting Team has a Lead and Recruiter.
We are Requestum — a Ukrainian software development company with great technical expertise and focus on complimenting your business goals. We offer full cycle web and mobile development of:
▪ Business Web Tools
▪ Customer Relationship Management and Property Management Systems
▪ Marketplaces and Booking platforms
▪ Social, Dating, Community and Crowdfunding Platforms
▪ API development for mobile and web integration
▪ UX and UI design for web and mobile solutions
Over 5 past years, we delivered more than 50 products of different complexity — from entertainment apps to complex enterprise-level solutions, for the customers all over the globe — from a local market to Silicon Valley startups.
Currently, our team consists of 80+ software engineers — all of them hold B.S./M.S. in Computer Science. Besides, our developers are supported by the qualified management team.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 November 2020