Aspire Global, a publicly-traded online gaming company is seeking qualified and experienced CTO (Chief Technology Officer) to join our team.
· Member of the company’s management
· Responsible for development lifecycle cycle end to end (Architecture, Design, Development, QA, deployment to production)
· Responsibility on IT and R&D Quality, efficiency and budget
· Responsibility on production environment Security, SLA, and stability
· Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
· Evaluate and implement new technologies and infrastructure
· Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements or adjustments to technology
· Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
· Mobile and Web Product Marketing Research — Researching and analyzing strategic and competitive information- finding trends, innovations and changes in the relevant international gaming industry
· Creating and implementing the player experience strategy.
· At least 2 years of proven experience as a CTO in an online company
· At least 7 years’ experience in solution and software architecture
· At least 3 years’ experience in developing and operating mission-critical high volume web systems (e.g. 24×7 NOC/SOC teams)
· Have experience in the product area as well — managed product vertical in the past
· Full understanding of Mobile Environment (IOs, Android, Tablets, Native Apps)
· Good familiarity with Web applications, end-user experience and acquisition funnel
· Experience in managing agile R&D delivery (work planning according to targets, developers training & recruitment, design and code reviews)
· Experience in Database (SQL) and .NET (MySQL and PHP — advantage)
· Knowledge of technological trends to build a strategy
· Understanding of budgets and business-planning
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
· Excellent English level (written and spoken)
· Brilliant, fast thinker, Strategic thinking, strong leadership, and solving problem skills, excellent technical and communication skills, responsibility, initiative, high motivation, and quick learning.
About Aspire Global
Aspire Global’s best-in-class iGaming platform, unrivaled industry experience and package of fully managed services combine to create robust solutions for ambitious casino and sports betting brands.
We handle your day-to-day operations, while you focus on marketing and building a global reputation.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 January 2021