We are looking for Quality Assurance Engineer
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a digital transformation services and software engineering firm providing bespoke IT solutions that drive business change. In financial services we deliver complex projects with high skilled engineering talents. If you would like to help us build engineering solutions that make difference for our global financial industry clients, this may be your opportunity.
In Client Onboarding program we build critical platform for global financial institution. This highly integrated workflow solution allows our client to open accounts for corporate business almost in any place in the world.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Client Onboarding program in Kiev.
1. Reviewing requirement specifications, technical design documents and existing test cases to provide timely and meaningful feedback
2. Estimating, prioritizing, planning manual testing activities
3. Supportive activities for QA team based on the QA team recommendations and needs during the releases
4. Collaborating with foreign colleagues from Business Analysis, Development and Testing Groups
1. Manual testing experience 3+ years
2. Experience in web services testing
3. Excellent skills of reading and analyzing logs to identify root cause of a defect
4. Functional and non-functional testing experience
5. Knowledge of software testing principles and concepts
6. Upper-intermediate written and spoken English
1. Banking domain
2. Workflow testing
English: B2 Upper Intermediate Russian: C2 Proficient Ukrainian: C2 Proficient
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 November 2020