We’re looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for developing and maintaining the development operations environment for one of our projects.
You will work on continuous integration process improvements to make deploys consistently successful, fast, simpler to maintain as well as streamlining/automating content migration from Prod to DEV/QA environments. This is a great opportunity to join early and influence the technology selection, design, and have ownership of the infrastructure.
This position is a part of the new innovative program EPAM Anywhere, which gives an opportunity to work remotely in multidisciplinary teams on global projects that define the future – of technology, collaboration, and learning. Join us and take the best of two worlds: full-time employment and remote work.
- Develop and apply CI/CD approach and tools
- Write infrastructure code and automation
- Using DevOps approach collaborate with developers, build and operate critical, highly loaded systems
- Support and operate highly available systems
- Monitoring and support for servers and clients
- Maintenance, support and monitoring of distributed environments
- Working on different types of remote projects. That covers different types of tasks
- 3+ years of experience in support/configuring of Linux/Unix servers
- Experience in cloud architectures design and deployment on AWS/Azure/Google cloud
- Deep understanding of CI/CD (Jenkins/Gitlab/etc.) and project life-cycle principles
- AWS services: EC2, EKS, ELB, S3, R53
- Experience with Docker or/and Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of Scripting: Python/Powershell
- OS: Windows Server 2016+, Linux
- Applications stack\tool-set: .Net, IIS, C# will be a plus
- Terraform/Ansible will be a plus
- English level: Intermediate+ (B1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 November 2020