We deliver extreme speed and elasticity at any scale solving your impossible data challenges. Our Tech stack is composed of several open-source projects and relies on a unique IP that boosts data analytics and enables full scalability and decoupling compute from storage.
We deliver extreme speed and elasticity at any scale solving your impossible data challenges. Our Tech stack is composed of several open-source projects and relies on a unique IP that boosts data analytics and enables full scalability and decoupling compute from storage. Our SQL core teams work with C++. Our backend teams work with Go, Python, Rust in order to create microservices exposing REST APIs and GraphQL interface. We are using both CockroachDB and FoundationDB as application data storage. Our front-end teams work with TypeScript, React, Redux + Apollo. CI/CD is handled by a combination of CircleCI and CodeDeploy to test and deploy code to production. The infrastructure is managed as code with Terraform and services are monitored using Prometheus and Grafana.
● Take part in building our R&D team.
● Take part in the definition of our R&D ecosystem: Lifecycle workflow methodology, coding standards, CI/CD tools.
● Design, build and maintain backend modules of a global high-scale SaaS product.
● BS/Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
● 5+ years as a backend engineer.
● Experience developing web services using Go (or experience with other modern web technologies: Node.js, Python, Ruby, etc.)
● Experience developing scalable APIs.
● Experience with Cloud Architecture, Distributed Systems, Queueing System, etc.
● Expertise in Data Structures, Algorithms and Concurrency
● Experience writing software on Linux
● Experience working with modern software lifecycle tools: Git, CI/CD
● Knowledge of SQL language
What we offer you:
● An opportunity to make an impact on the industrial future and be part of the disruptive and groundbreaking product;
● In-depth exposure to a modern cloud-scale distributed data warehouse;
● Competitive salary and benefits (including pension plans, insurance, benefits, and more);
● IT equipment and tools to allow you to be productive;
● Competitive compensation including salary and options grant;
● Medical insurance;
● Tax compensation;
● Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation;
● Paid sick leaves (10 per year).
Newxel is a company founded by the team of professionals which successfully launched an in-house R&D center for one of the biggest international companies.
Our mission is to help fast-growing organizations get professional engineers by building and launching offshore development teams and R&D centers in Ukraine. One more goal for us is to help numerous talented IT guys from Ukraine to find their dream job, evolve and gain new skills and experience in successful companies from around the world sharing their values and goals.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.