We are Emergn. We Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Currently seeking a .NET Developer to join the team on an exciting and challenging client engagement.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
- 2+ years of experience in commercial software development.
- Good knowledge of C# и .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC.
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL
- Knowledge of Git or TFS.
- Understanding OOP, knowledge of programming patterns and SOLID principles.
- English language skills sufficient for communicating with customers and team members, as well as for reading and writing documentation.
What will be an advantage:
- Experience in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience in Agile development.
- Participating in designing and developing client product.
- Participating in discussing technical solutions.
- Designing and writing easily readable and understandable code.
- Solving optimization and performance tasks.
- Working collaboratively in a distributed Agile team.
About FE Emergn
We are Emergn. Our mission is to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We're a leading expert in digital transformation. We are privileged to work with some of the world’s most iconic companies. We help them to be disruptive in their markets, create new growth channels, and build better ways to work. We inspire change in Enterprise teams to continuously deliver better products, services, and customer experiences.
We’re passionate about improving the way people work and motivated by an ambition to help businesses innovate. We lean on deep, proven and practical expertise in consulting, delivery, and education to empower transformation from the inside out. Agile is in our DNA. At our core, we’ve created work-based learning and consulting products that focus on outcomes, enabling our clients to accelerate their objectives and makes it easier to implement lasting change from the ground up.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 November 2020