You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
The client is a professional organization of Certified Public Accountants in the United States, with active members all around the world (143 countries).
Project: to create a learning and assessment ecosystem that is able to support the Association‘s overall learning strategy:
Following the RAVE strategy of a member driven organization, a seamless and intuitive learner experience will be created which offers the possibility to learn anywhere, anytime.
• Be proactive in communication with team members and client
• Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving front-end technologies
• Delivery. Create and maintain modern interfaces according to unit standards
• Code Quality. Follow and improve code quality standards
• Analyze and Estimate. Perform technical assessment of UI mockups/wireframes to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time
• Software Design. Create and review software feature design documents and provide the solution
• Event loop, Frameworks, no/SQL databases, DB design, ORM, Cache, Security
• CI/CD, Docker
• oAuth, JWT
• HTTP, REST API
• Design patterns, OOP, Development principles
• Software testing. Approaches, testing types
• Upper-Intermediate English
• Understanding of Scrum process
• React, Angular, Vue
• Quality tools
• Works under general direction, accepts guidance and has work reviewed at agreed milestones
• Has working-level contact with customers and colleagues
• May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects
• Performs a range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine
• Demonstrates effective communication skills
• Plans, schedules and monitors own work (and that of others where applicable) competently
• Contributes fully to the work of teams
What's in it for you
• Career growth opportunities
• Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
• Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
• Professional skills development and training programs
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 November 2020