GlobalLogic is looking for Senior C++ Software Developer (Time-Sensitive Networking).
Avid is a global leader in solutions for the digital media creation and distribution industry. Over the years, many of its award-winning products—including ProTools, Media Composer, and the Avid Everywhere solution — have defined their respective markets. Avid Audio is a subsidiary of Avid Technology, famous for Pro Tools software and live sound mixing consoles called VENUE. More details can be found here: https://www.avid.com/products/venue-s6l-system
- 4+ years of C/C++ programming
- Linux and/or real-time OS experience
- At least bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electronics or other technical areas
- Intermediate or higher level of English
- Networking fundamentals and working experience
Would be a plus
- Any real-time multimedia and embedded developments
- OSI layer 2 programming (VLAN, QoS, Spanning Tree, etc)
- AVB (Audio Video Bridging) or IEEE 802.1 TSN (Time-Sensitive Networking) or Q-LAN from QSC or related experience.
- Knowledge of how PTP works
- Experience with network bridges
- Boost, STL
You will be responsible for development of awards-winning Avid Live Consoles, as well as next generation AVB-compatible products.
It is a unique opportunity to contribute to and improve world of music and sound, where technology enables creativity.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 November 2020