GlobalLogic with Avid is looking for Senior C++ developer.
Avid is a global leader in technology solutions for film, video, audio, animation, games and broadcast industry: the shows, commercials and news programs you watch on TV, the entertaining video and film stories you see on the web and on the big screen, the personal audio and video treasures that people make at home to preserve their favorite moments in life.
Our products – and our customers – have received the most prestigious awards in the industries that we serve, including multiple Oscar, Emmy and Grammy statuettes.
Avid in partnership with GlobalLogic is running a Product Engineering Lab in Ukraine.
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of C++ and STL
- Readiness to investigate and resolve complex and challenging problems within the code
- Good spoken English (daily standup)
- 4+ years of C++ working experience
- MacOS experience (knowledge of Objective-C and POSIX is a plus)
- Familiarity with Sound processing/Music production, ability to play a musical instrument
- Knowledge of multi-threading is highly desired
- Knowledge of Boost and C++11 or newer standard
- Debugging techniques
- Experience in development for Windows, knowledge of WinAPI
Our product is industry leading award-winning cross-platform (Mac and Windows) C++ solution.
Our team evolves the project and implements features for new releases in different areas: user interface, databases, audio engine, networking, localization. The team is engaged in customer escalations troubleshooting, bug-fixing, refactoring, performance tuning and development of new features. This product is adored by the sound industry and we share the passion in helping the whole industry to transform.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 November 2020