American product startup. An app for smart and easy group decision making.
- Full hands-on technical experience in: - Native development experience (Android, iOS, SDKs, and app publishing process) - GraphQL (Apollo Client) - Global state management - ES6, TypeScript - Design of loosely coupled reusable components - Styled Components or equivalent - Unit testing with Jest Applying web performance and networking best practices - Advanced use of git Upper-intermediate level of English
Would be a plus:
- Integration testing with Cypress - Microservices architecture concepts - Container based architecture: Docker Exposure to concepts of functional programming - Experience of Electron or Proton-Native
- Demonstrated track record and proficiency in the points below: - Deliver features autonomously with a high degree of team coordination - Automated testing Working with CI/CD practices - Delivering code to production - Maintaining production ready code
- Willingness to learn and open mind about new technologies - Confident to operate in a fast-paced environment - A collaborative approach and willingness to engage in an environment of active idea sharing - Ability to learn autonomously - Excellent all-round communications skills
What's in it for you:
- Working with latest cutting-edge technologies Startup environment - Opportunity to grow and develop your core skills - Work with a diverse multicultural team in an agile environment - Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities - Competitive salary - State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates good working conditions - Potential travel to partner offices based in Amsterdam and USA