SBTech is looking for DevOps Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
We are #TeamSBTech, an award-winning leading provider of sports betting solutions, and you know us. We have been in this market for 4 years growing, building amazing technology and family.
And as of April 2020, we combined with DraftKings (Nasdaq: DKNG) – a digital sports entertainment and gaming company known for its industry-leading daily fantasy sports and mobile sports betting platforms.
DraftKings Inc. is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
- Engage in software performance analysis and system tuning;
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure availability, security and scalability of the software product;
- Solve critical problems in development or production environments;
- Develop and use process automation tools;
- Development, maintenance, and support of internal tools for debugging and analyses;
- Deployment of critical parts of Digital Infrastructure;
- Manage release / rollout preparation – branching, merging, versioning;
- CI / CD process for Digital Unit;
- Proactive monitoring.
- 2+ years of DevOps experience;
- Experience with any programming language;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Experience in software development.
- Proactive person (not just typical words, we really appreciate this);
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team.
- Knowledge of .NET- Advantage
- Knowledge of build tools such as Cake, MSBuild-Advantage
- Experience of Grafana, Kibana, Elastic, SonarQube, BitBucket
WHY JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
THE COMPANY OFFERS EXCELLENT BENEFITS
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
- Comprehensive health insurance + gym
- Team building and fun activities
- High end modern office facilities
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
- Open and transparent communication
- Long term career growth opportunities
- Professional growth, extra education opportunities and cross-locations knowledge sharing
- English classes
We’re DraftKings (SBTech) — an award-winning, leading provider of sports betting solutions. We bet you know us. We’ve been in this market for over 10 years, building fantastic technology and growing as a family!
In April 2020, we took another huge step and combined with DraftKings, renowned pioneers in digital sports entertainment and gaming, to create the only vertically integrated, pure-play sports betting and online gaming company based in the United States.
We’re still the same great people, working on the same fantastic product, but now we’re part of an even bigger family that spreads over 3 continents.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 November 2020