WeOne has an awesome position for a seasoned software engineer with great software architecture and leadership skills. Work in a team of top-notch software engineers and product managers from Israel and the USA. Apply now and work with the best tools and technologies!
WeOne has an awesome position for a seasoned software engineer with great software architecture and leadership skills. Work at a startup that develops a next-generation data management and data warehousing platform. A cozy multinational startup environment is guaranteed. Work in a team of top-notch software engineers and product managers from Israel and the USA. Apply now and work with the best tools and technologies!
The customer is an Israeli product company that develops SaaS for data management and analytics. Their integrated data management platform makes it easier than ever to connect to data. Leveraging cloud data warehouse infrastructure, automatic data integrations, and AI automation they can provide top-notch data infrastructure as a service. Service users can connect all their favourite analytics tools (google analytics, salesforce, etc.) in a simple user interface in several minutes without a need to do coding
You will be responsible for:
- Requirement analysis, task decomposition, estimation and implementation;
- Assist and support more junior team members;
- Enforce code quality standards and conduct code review;
- Communicate with main stakeholders on a daily basis;
- Ownership of operational critical internal development tools.
Required qualities and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent (in lieu of degree, relevant experience);
- Strong practical experience in software development using Python;
- Passion for writing clean, modular code using modern best practices and experience with PyTest / Unittest;
- Understanding of key concepts in architecture and design of modern web based applications;
- Strong experience with SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Understanding of modern Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- At least strong intermediate in verbal and written English, good communication skills;
- Understanding of start-up environment requirements and atmosphere, easily and rapidly adapting to changes.
- Experience with container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience with AWS ecosystem;
- Understanding of CI/CD process and testing life cycle;
- Competitive market reward;
- Company social package, and perks including but not limited to paid vacation, sick leaves, corporate education, gym subscription etc;
- Hybrid workspace, work from office and remotely;
- And much more.
WeOne is an IT company, and a hiring platform for businesses of any size. Our goal is to connect IT professionals with companies in need. To provide this mission we are building our solution based on AI, and giving a convenient way to connect businesses with desired talents. On top of that, our company has enough capacity to advise and help in the areas of our expertise. Become a part of WeOne!
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.