DiJust Company was founded by the group of young professionals and talented developers. Our core business area is creation of in-house game-themed web and mobile applications.
Game development is our passion, and we feel like there is always room for improvement and innovation.
Currently we are looking for Senior PHP Developer to join our team.
Stack of technologies and tools we use in our work:
- PHP 7
- Yii Framework
- Redis, Memcached
- Zabbix, Kibana
- Git, Confluence, JIRA
- Higher education;
- 5+ years experience in PHP;
- Extensive experience with PHP 7.0 and higher
- Knowledge and using of OOP;
- Understanding of the principles of MVC, SOLID;
- Experience with the Yii 1.1 / 2.0 framework;
- Experience in working with PostgreSQL, database design and optimization;
- Extensive experience with RabbitMQ;
- Ability to work with Git, Jira.
- Development of a large high-load project;
- Prompt response in case of failure of any part of the system;
- Development of new and support of old functionality;
- Work with Big Data;
- Research on increasing the performance of heavily loaded systems;
- Design of asynchronous architecture;
Additional functionality development:
- Integration with payment systems (PCI DSS credit cards processing);
- Cryptocurrency processing;
- Email / sms auto-link algorithms;
- API implementation with game content providers;
- Additional statistics modules;
- Software development affiliate programs and more.
- Work on a successful Ukrainian commercial game project;
- Interesting tasks, the possibility of professional and career growth;
- Efficient workflow organization and quick decision making;
- Lack of bureaucracy;
- Comfortable office in Kyiv city centre;
- Friendly staff;
- Participation in thematic conferences;
- Medical insurance;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Corporate events.
DiJust Development is a fast growing and innovating IT company, focused on online games development where we feel like there is always something interesting to be done. Our second passion is a projects promotion where combining of experience and fresh ideas become especially valuable.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 November 2020