SPD-Ukraine is looking for a Brand & Communications Manager.
● Readiness for challenge :);
● 4+ years of work experience in a field that requires attention to detail, project management, and customer service;
● 1+ year of experience in the IT industry is preferable;
● Excellent communication, organizational, and project management skills;
● Balance the needs of the client and the needs of the company with poise and understanding;
● Deep understanding of communication trends, channels and metrics;
● Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multitasking, iterative environment and to adjust to dynamic business requirements;
● Ability to build relationships both in-person and virtually;
● Ability to quickly establish rapport with different personalities, build and refine trusting and open partnerships with leaders and their teams across the organization;
● Strong writing skills and eye for design;
● Good command of English both written and oral.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results;
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker;
● Full compensation package;
● Regular team events and activities.
● Team management (yes, we have a great Brand&Communications team);
● Employer brand development, including EVP (analysis of employer brand awareness, identification of the needs and expectations of job seeker) as the part;
● Internal and external communication campaigns (you need to know the flow and metrics to speak the same language with the team);
● Work across with other opinion leaders, (developers, leaderships) to determine the goals and outcomes of each project;
● Drive the project plan for executing large scale communications and marketing campaigns;
● Turns new and imaginative ideas into reality by finding hidden patterns, making connections between incidents, events or trends and generating solutions;
● Use a variety of marketing and promotional tools to achieve the campaign’s objective and be responsible for monitoring all phases of each campaign;
● Control expenditure within budget for events, PR, SMM, brand staff, targeting.
● Implementation of value-based model in the company;
● Implementation of internal communication and recognition platforms;
● Reduction of internal communication channels;
● Building brand awareness in the market (Kyiv) and making it stronger (Cherkasy);
● Company preparation for participation in HR Brand nominations (global).
SPD-Ukraine is a leading provider of software development services. Established in 2006, the company was created to focus on high-end business solutions. Over the years, SPD-Ukraine extended the range of its services and has built strong relationships with the clients across the globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 January 2021