NeoGames, an international online lottery software and service provider, is the leading developer and provider of global e-Instant win games for the lottery industry.
We are looking for Middle/Senior Software Engineer to join our new cross-functional agile team focused on core and infrastructure development.
You will be developing the next generation of the company product based on the microservices architectural pattern. This is one of the most exciting and challenging projects, as we are setting as a goal to create a cloud-ready, highly customizable, platform-independent system (running on Windows, Linux, macOS). You will be using the latest tools, technologies and practices such as .NET Core, Linux, Docker, Redis, Kubernetes, Ably, Kafka, Hangfire, Redis, DI, TDD and more.
Your responsibilities will include:
- End-to-end microservices development cycle: designing, coding, code reviewing, unit testing, automated integration testing, DevOps activities.
- Integration of the older parts of the system with the newly developed microservices.
- Reverse engineering older parts of the system for the further transferring to the microservices architecture.
- Team player with great communication skills. Independent, responsible, initiator, hard-working.
- 3+ years of backend development experience building large scale Web based systems using .NET Framework/.NET Core.
- Experience with microservices.
- Solid understanding of relational databases.
- Logical thinking, excellent problem solving skills.
- Self-learning capabilities.
- Willing to learn in order to acquire new skills on demand.
- English level: Intermediate — reading/writing documents, daily meetings with teams.
Hands-on experience in the following areas:
- DB development.
- Automated testing.
- Publisher/Subscribed pattern. Kafka message broker.
What we offer:
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves
- Sport compensation
- English classes with native speakers, trainings, conferences participation
- Referral program
- Team buildings, corporate events.
NeoGames is a leading online gaming software and service provider.
We empower our customers worldwide to generate maximum revenues from their interactive and retail offerings with our complete 360° gaming and omni-channel solutions:
- A comprehensive Player Account Management platform
- The widest portfolio of market-proven games
- A complete set of Player Operational Services
NeoGames pioneered the interactive games market, creating an established industry within a short time; we are committed to further innovation while maintaining the highest security levels and responsible gaming guidelines.
Memberships - As an integral part of the global lottery community, NeoGames is a proud member of various lottery industry associations like the World Lottery Association (WLA), NASPL, Asia Pacific Lotteries Associations (APLA) and CIBELAE.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
C# / .NET