The customer-is a world known American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Our team works on software systems that are critical for the movement of parts and finished goods from suppliers through warehouses to contract manufacturers, data centers, partner ISPs, partner retailers, and end consumers.
We are looking for an engineer to write a bunch of new features and refine existing pages to make them work better and look nicer!
The role includes direct communication with the client on daily basis.
Portrait (general information)
• A thinker with agile mindset, who wouldn't get too much of distress through changes.
• Ready to ask the questions - go straight to client, collect and analyze the need
• Able to create necessary documentation (incl. PRD, Test Cases, Design Docs, etc.) instead of waiting for a perfectly shaped task
• Have understanding of Material Design Spec and best UXD practices
• Comfortable to work mostly as the only one developer on an App from idea to ready product
• Has strong self-management and prioritization skills
• You will be working with a group of world-class engineers, architects, and product managers to build a scalable and high-performance breakthrough platform that will be leveraged by our external customers to build paradigm shifting applications and solutions.
• You must have a solid understanding of Front End Web technologies, have a history of building successful Web-based solutions, and take mock-ups to implementation. This role requires that you are a self-starter with the ability to deliver on time with quality and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• You'll be a part of a modern, lean, self-governing engineering team. We value transparency and trust. We continue to create purpose in our work, question the status quo, seek individual mastery and encourage autonomy.
• BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 5 years of experience implementing and integrating with 3rd party software through full system implementation life-cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support).
• Highly Experienced in HTML and CSS (responsive layout)
• Experience with modern JS frameworks and Rapid Application development platforms
• Experience with UI frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
• Extensive experience building pattern libraries and responsive websites
• Understanding of applications security
• Familiar with Git or other version control systems
• Excellent English communication skills & experience in client-facing communications (developers communicate with stakeholders directly)
• Self-management and strong prioritization skills
• Capability to work in agile environment without direct supervision
• Solid understanding of information management, data modeling, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing). Passion for code quality
· Angular ("Angular 2+" not “AngularJS”)
· Java 8
· Critique, code search
· Prior Supply Chain experience
Nice to Have:
Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
English language classes
Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
Career development center
Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
Fruits on a weekly basis
Sponsored sport activities
Job posted on
5 November 2020