Shelf’s mission is to create a platform that enables millions of distributed teams to accelerate their ability to share, learn, and succeed. We believe Shelf is the missing piece that connects the tools of the distributed workplace of the 21st century.
* M.Sс. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent fields
* Solid programming experience in Python
* 2+ years of experience in NLP, Recommendation System domains
* Strong knowledge of NLP tools and libraries such as NLTK, Spacy, sci-kit-learn
* Understanding theoretical concepts of Recommendation System, Language modeling, Named Entity Recognition, text classification, and clustering, topic modeling.
* Hands-on experience in conceptual modeling, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, and hypothesis testing.
* Experience in developing machine learning models and applying advanced analytics solutions to solve complex business problems.
* Strong English verbal and written communication.
As a plus:
+ Experience with cloud computing stacks such as Amazon Web Services preferred.
+ Experience deploying and maintaining AI solutions in production.
This is an opportunity to break through the noise and drudgery of everyday work and become a thought leader who is making an impact on the world and the future of work itself.
* Office, located in the city center
* Flexible work schedule
* Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days
* Competitive salary
We have been incubated out of New York’s bustling technology scene.
Joining us will let you enjoy:
+ Rapid self-development and learning
+ Working with the latest technologies
+ Challenging tasks from day 1
+ Building a product that’s used by leading companies across the globe
+ Young, smart, friendly Team to help you rise to the challenges
Also, this position will include:
+ Equity in the company
+ Opportunity to work in an internationally established startup that has already raised Venture Capital
+ Travel to Europe and the US for conventions, pieces of training, and teambuilding
If you are looking for the adventure of a lifetime and are interested in this opportunity, please send the following information to our email:
1) Resume and link to your LinkedIn profile
2) Some good references or links to previous projects you’ve worked on (would be a plus)
The Data Science Team plays a critical role in the Shelf’s future development and direction. This Team works directly with the executive leadership team and is responsible for designing and implementing strategic R&D initiatives, using Natural Language Processing, Machine learning, Deep learning, Artificial Intelligence, Conceptual modeling, Statistical analysis, Predictive modeling, and Hypothesis testing.
Shelf is an award-winning, intelligent knowledge management platform for companies and their customer support operations. Advanced AI and powerful search helps agents solve customer issues on the first call. Advanced analytics and task automation significantly reduce admin overhead.
The workplace has changed. Teams now live in different parts of the country and, possibly, even the world. Collaborating across projects and continents is becoming the new norm. Success in this new distributed workplace means greater access to specialized skills, faster project ramp-up time, quicker entry into new markets, and greater competitiveness with lower costs.
We are Venture Capital backed, New York-based SaaS Product Company.
Shelf.io is reimagining the Library for the workplace of the 21st century.
Shelf is designed to help declutter and organize your most important content. Everything about Shelf, from our search to our customer support, reflects the passion and drive of our team to build a better way to harness knowledge and make things easy to find and share. People use Shelf to instantly find the information they need to publish a story, make a pitch, or close an important deal, without the pain of redoing work or wasting time tracking things down.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 November 2020