One of the world's largest oil field service companies has a need to develop web based enterprise cementing job design and quality control software with rich reporting functionality in continuous efforts to improve quality of shale oil wells cementing.
About the Project - web based enterprise cementing job design and quality control software with rich reporting functionality.
Our team - friendly, cooperative, open-minded team of experienced software professionals.
Technologies used - Angular 8, TypeScript, .Net Core 3, Boostrap, ChartJS, MS SQL Server, etc.
• Design and implementation of new features and core components
• Refactoring and continuous improvement of existing functionality
• Requirements analysis and clarification
• Communication with US team members on daily basis
• Participation in a SCRUM-based project development
• 3+ years of experience with .Net/C#
• 2+ years of experience with Angular 6.0 or newer
• Advanced knowledge of OOP, design patterns, SOLID principles
• Experience in web applications development with Angular 6.0 or newer
• Experience in web applications development with .NET Core 2.1 or newer
• TypeScript development
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
• Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science
• Upper-Intermediate English
• Bootstrap, Angular CLI, Reactive Extensions for Angular
• Web API/RESTful server development using ASP.NET core
• MS SQL Server
• Experience with TFS or Git
• Understanding of Agile development methodologies
• Oil & Gas domain knowledge
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 November 2020