Международная продуктово-сервисная компания (B2B), которая занимается программируемой рекламой в интернете, ищет Fullstack (Node. JS) Software Engineer в один из своих проектов.
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer for our partner company. This person will work as a part of the team responsible for providing a full-stack self-service solution to clients and partners for planning, activation, measurement, and insights, tapping into the best of proprietary data and analysis.
Search on its own is a highly complex data-set. Company technologies have been built to extract maximum value from search for brands, partners and businesses all over the world and also to innovate & improve the consumer experience. With exciting projects, technologies and services in the pipeline now is a great time to be part of them.
What you will be doing:
● You will help architect and build solutions to business-critical problems;
● You will participate in interesting projects such as:
— Building a self-service solution for clients and partners for planning, activation, measurement and insights, tapping into the best of proprietary data and analysis;
— Enable the efficient management of their demand- and publisher-side activity and allow all areas of their business access to reporting and insights;
— Providing continuous improvements in the way they collect and provide data for all teams to use when making decisions;
● You will experiment with new tools and technologies to produce cutting-edge solutions to business problems;
● You will be a part of a self-organising, results-oriented agile team.
What you need to be successful:
● 2+ years Required technical experience: React JS (with Redux or MobX), + react hooks;
● Node JS, Express JS and Type Script/Flow;
● SQL databases (PostgreSQL);
● Have knowledge of good database design and query optimisation;
● Have good experience with Promise/A+; async/await is must;
● Are passionate about writing good code.
Would be plus:
● Experience using test frameworks (Jest, Enzyme etc);
● Lodash experience;
● Knowledge of any functional programming language.
What is in it for you:
● Flexible working — We give you the option to Work from Home or better still you can work from our office for 2 weeks in total per year.
● Sharing culture — If you have learned something new, we welcome you to share it with the team through a short presentation.
● Diversity — You will be working in global diverse teams with intelligent and like-minded individuals.
● Days off — You will get 20 days holiday per year plus 2 bonus days off including your birthday and all 11 of the Ukraine public holidays off.
About Data Science UA
We understand that you need more than just a search engine to find IT and technical professionals or to progress your own career, that is why we established Data Scientist UA.
One place connecting business and developers.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 January 2021