The project is a full-stack data science platform that helps enterprises manage and scale AI. Its collaborative end-to-end solution enables companies to accelerate innovation and build high impact machine learning models.
The project is transforming AI and data science with a code-first platform helping the world’s largest companies scale their machine learning with an unparalleled end-to-end solution. From Fortune 500 companies to startups, it helps data scientists solve complex problems, by building intelligent machines. The platform is used across industries by leading companies in finance, gaming, BI, automotive, manufacturing, e-commerce, and more.
We are looking for an experienced Fullstack developer who will develop the product and features end-to-end, from architecture design to implementation.
If you are interested in joining a growing, dynamic, and successful startup where besides a wild ride you will be using the latest frameworks and technologies and be part of shaping the world of data science. we want to talk with you.
• Hands-on server-side development using rails and Postgres;
• Write high quality, testable and efficient code;
• Take part in all aspects of the project life-cycle;
• Collaborate with UX/UI and Front-End development using VueJS 2.0;
• Initiate and promote new ideas for continuous improvement of the product functionality.
• Experience with end-to-end development, deployment, and maintenance of complex web applications in Linux and cloud environments;
• Server-side languages like Java, NodeJS, Python;
• Strong passion for great user experience, performance, and stability;
• Experience with SQL databases;
• Rails experience — an advantage;
• Good Knowledge of docker, Kubernetes — an advantage;
• BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent — an advantage;
• Experience with one of the following frameworks: React, Angular.js, Angular, or Vue.js — advantage;
• Problem-solving skills, thinking outside the box;
• Type S(startup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hardworking, and proactive.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
• Studying and practice of English: courses and communication with foreign colleagues and clients;
• Compensation package (paid vacation, sick leaves);
• Flexible working hours (from 9-11 to 18-20);
• Office near the Teatral’na metro station (Bohdana Khmelnytskogo Str.);
• Yoga classes.
Synergetica is a software R&D experts community working together since the year of 2000. Our community grows delivering the next generation software to our customers worldwide. We proud with the cutting edge software projects built by our teams which serve millions of consumers. Synergetica offers excellent work conditions, e.g.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current