German Cybersecurity company is looking for a DevSecOps Engineer (Security Orchestration, Automation and Response) to work remotelly on a permanent basis.
For those who are willing to relocate (Frankfurt-on-Main area) company provides official employment with all social benefits.
As DevSecOps Engineer you will contribute to our cybersecurity program. You will be involved in exciting projects in our company and our worldwide business network.
You should possess a strong background of cybersecurity operations, the evolving threat landscape, as well as a clear understanding of its relevance to financial services.
• Alleviate the time-consuming tasks of a SOC analyst and improve SOC processes through Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) platform integration leveraging Python and other scripting languages.
• Collaborate with other IT operations, Security Operations, Threat Intelligence, and Incident Response teams to build automated processes and orchestrations for security applications.
• Facilitate and/or gather inputs and requirements to formulate content to include workflows, reports, dashboards, playbooks, threat intel, incident analysis etc.
• Demonstrate knowledge and experience with automation platforms, data protection concepts and frameworks, logging and monitoring, network and infrastructure security, SIEM, and a variety of enterprise protection toolsets.
• Experience implementing and developing use cases for automation within enterprise environments.
• Perform other SOC platform support/integration duties as assigned. Develop custom code to integrate various tools and platforms.
• Contribute to the design/build, test, implementation, and maintenance of integration with other security tools and platforms.
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related field
• Sufficient experience in system administration / network engineering / software development, preferably with a concentration in Cybersecurity
• Expert proficiency in Python scripting
• Experience at least with one of the SOAR platforms, such as Swimlane, Phantom, Demisto, etc.
• Working knowledge of REST APIs, JSON, XML
• General networking knowledge including operation of routers, firewalls, DNS, DHCP, subnetting, VPNs and Web Proxies
• Upper-Intermediate English skills
• Having at least one of the following certifications will be a big plus: CASP, GCIH, GCWN, GISF, GISP, GSSP, GICSP, GSSP, SEI, CISSP, CSSLP, SSCP, CCNP, CCNP Security, CCIE Security, CEH, ECSP, MCSE, RHCA, RHCE, VCP, VCAP, VCIX, VCDX
The company offers (if relocation):
- Medical and social insurance for all family members
- German language courses
- Visiting conferences and seminars (up to 3 times a year) through the European Union
- Obtaining professional certification on annual basis
- Assistance with registration at all instances, appointment of all meetings and support in the filling of all official visa documents. Covering all consular fees
- Covering relocation expenses and providing corporate accommodation for the first three months
About Freelancer Yulia Osa
German company that provides premium-quality services in the Cybersecurity field.
Combining the best world practices and innovations in Cybersecurity with the traditional German values, such as reliability, accuracy, honesty, diligence, responsibility and perfection in performance, we provide our clients with a whole package of modern cybersecurity services, including penetration testing, information security auditing, data protection, GRC (governance, risk management, compliance) Staff Educating and Digital Forensics.
Among our clients are mostly Banks, Trading Houses, Brokerage, Automotive and Insurance companies. Those businesses are the number-one-targets for cybercriminals around the world, so their cybersecurity requires the highest standards. Also, being a social responsible company, we help to secure various social institutions for free or minimum fee.
We are looking forward to collaborate with the developers from Ukraine and EU (remotely during the trial period) with an opportunity of business trips to head office in Eschborn (Frankfurt-on-Main area). Once the employee passes his trial successfully, the company starts to process relocation.
So, don’t hesitate to apply and become a part of highly-qualified professionals that make digital world more safe and secure!
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current