We are looking for an experienced R&D Manager to join and lead our top-notch technology team in Kyiv. As a Site Manager, you will lead the Kyiv R&D site, managing multiple teams directly and indirectly. This job is a combination of technology management, project management and people management.
• Lead, manage and grow Kyiv R&D site, as a top notch R&D center.
• Promote ownership and pride over the products owned by the site.
• Assure the engineers are highly motivated and highly engaged.
• Direct a group of developers through the development life cycle, assuring successful project execution.
• Be the focal point for the site, interact with multiple stakeholders within the company.
• Drive and participate in hiring and staffing, assure the growth of the site, the quality of engineers, and engineering brand.
• Provide ongoing leadership and mentorship to the site, assuring high motivation, and low attrition.
• MSc. or BSc. in Computer Sciences from a top university.
• A Doer, a leader, a savvy technology manager, highly analytical, a bar raiser and a team player.
• 10+ years of experience in back-end or full-stack development
• 5+ years of leadership experience.
• Good knowledge and understanding of modern software languages - Ruby, Node.JS, Java, Kotlin or similar.
• Proven track record of leading technology groups, and project execution.
• Very strong communication skills in English - writing and speaking.
• Previous experience of being site manager is an advantage.
When you join our team, you're helping create opportunities for anyone in the world to build their business, brand, or dream. Is there a more meaningful benefit than that? To top it off we also have a tight-knit culture, team gatherings, you will be able to work from a pretty amazing office-space (even if you're working from home, we'll send the office to you), an opportunity to participate in our stock option plan, daily virtual workout inspirations, ice cream delivered during hot summer months, and much more.
About Freelancer Roman Shevchenko
We help companies to employ right people!
Job posted on
4 November 2020