Intersog is looking for a strong Data Engineer, to join a Data team of our client from Singapore that works in the Digital Marketing domain.
Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in the delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions, and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs, and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and/or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership, and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation, and market dominance.
We’re looking for a strong Data Engineer, to join a Data team of our client from Singapore that works in the Digital Marketing domain.
- At least 3 years of experience in development of data pipelines;
- Proficiency in SQL and at least one scripting language, preferably in Python or R, to clean, transform, and denormalise datasets;
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS, GCP) and containerisation;
- Experience using shell scripting, big data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Kafka), relational databases (e.g. BigQuery, Redshift) and data lakes (e.g. Google Buckets);
- Familiarity with web and customer analytics;
- Experience in machine learning is a plus;
- At least an Intermediate level of English (written and spoken).
- Define analytical questions & approaches based on business requirements/direction;
- Design, implement, and maintain data governance, dictionaries, and models;
- Identify, define, and compile disparate data sources (local, cloud, 3rd party) for ingestion in data pipelines;
- Design and build a reliable, scalable, and secure data pipeline (cloud) to ingest, transform, and push datasets to stakeholders;
- Collaborate with data analyst to generate actionable insights based on your soon-to-be intimate understanding of our data;
- Collaborate with development team to build data products (e.g. personalization, recommendation system).
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely when needed;
- Regular performance evaluation twice a year;
- Long-term contract with 20-25 paid time off working days (for vacation, sick and personal leave);
- Corporate English courses from A1 to C1 level and monthly English speaking clubs;
- Compensation of professional conference attendance according to the corporate policy;
- Compensation of medical insurance/gym according to the corporate policy;
- Casual, friendly and family work environment, flat organizational structure;
- Regular knowledge sharing meetups and various corporate events (such as the company’s Birthday celebration and summer family party);
- Newborn and wedding bonuses;
- Gameroom with a lounge zone, PlayStation and sports equipment;
- Travel and visa assistance for employees;
- Coffee, cookies, nuts and dried fruits for a productive day;
- Friday brunches with fresh bakery;
- Yoga lessons;
- Secure bike storage (Odessa).
Headquartered in Chicago, Intersog helps leading brands solve everyday problems by offering innovative custom software development and team placement solutions.
With R&D offices in Europe and North America, the company works with clients in tech, healthcare, financial, logistics, automotive and other industries.
Intersog is a software construction business. We work to make our customers happy through dedication and professionalism of our crew.
We’re working hard and smart to turn Intersog into a dream team of dedicated professionals able to exceed expectations and impress any client with work approach, culture and quality, timeliness and clear understanding of their business objectives and challenges.
— Dedication and professionalism of our team
— Satisfaction of our clients
— Flexibility & Agility
— Work-life balance
We truly believe that wellbeing of our employees is the key driver of customer success and business growth.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 November 2020