On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- back-end development to meet customer’s business needs and implement components according to modern software development environment (cloud-based platforms, microservice architecture, etc.);
- taking part in the decision-making process in design application architecture, solution development, architecture and code review;
- develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/update to specifications for the solution;
- design and implement a set of various types of tests (unit, integration, functional, etc);
- working in an international distributed team in an Agile environment;
- communicate with PMs, engineers, Architects, QA and other colleagues and stakeholders;
- delivering the product roadmap and plannings.
- experience in software development for more than 4 years;
- excellent knowledge and experience in C# and .NET (more than 3 years);
- practical commercial experience with REST API development, .NET Framework, .NET Core, ASP.NET, testing frameworks (e.g. g. NUnit, XUnit, MSTest), key-value storages (e.g. Redis, Memcached), cloud computing platforms;
- experience with creation software architecture and design of complex applications, platforms, microservices solutions.
What's in it for you:
- career growth opportunities;
- realization of your innovative ideas in building new solutions and services;
- professional skills development and training programs;
- learn different business domains;
- projects from scratch;
- state of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 November 2020